the POP UP sewing studio
Here is all of the fine print:
Confirming Your Workshop and Payment
Once we've agreed on the date, time and place of your pop up workshop or workshop series, I will send you a confirming email. The confirming email will include a special link that will allow you to hold the space on the calendar and pay for your workshop using your favorite credit card or other method. That's it! You are 'in the book'. I will send you an email receipt as well as a reminder email one week prior to your date. I'll look forward to bringing my sewing studio to you!!
Cancellations, Rescheduling and Refunds
- When you book your individual, duet or group lesson including birthday parties, you are committing to the agreed upon date and time. Payment in full, is due at the time of this confirmation and is not refundable. This is because I have locked in the agreed date and time for you and I will be unlikely to re-book a new session in its place. I will definitely work with you to identify an alternate date for the individual, duet or group lesson to the extent possible. A monetary refund, for a class you have cancelled or missed, is not possible under any circumstances
- Please let me know as soon as you can if you have to cancel or reschedule a private sewing lesson or group class.
- If you cancel,or reschedule within 48 hours of your scheduled individual, duet or group 4-class series or do not come to the class at the agreed upon date and time, the lesson will be deducted from your series.
- If you are late for your private/duet lesson, the lesson will still end at the scheduled time.
- If you are more than 20 minutes late for your individual, duet or group lesson and have not contacted me at the phone number provided in the confirming email, your lesson will be deducted from your4-class series.
- We are not able to pro-rate any 4-class series classes for non-attendance.
Throughout classes, workshops, and other events Sew It! Workshop may will photograph and/or videotape students and their work. All attendees authorize Sew It! Workshop to publish the recordings online or in other places for marketing purposes. All attendees agree that their picture and sound may be used without granting any additional permissions and without compensation. Please contact me before your class or event should you have specific questions about this policy.
Sew It! Workshop studio rules will be discussed at the beginning of each class. If you have any questions or concerns regarding safety, please speak to your instructor immediately.
Risk of injury
Students and attendees acknowledge that attending a class or other events involves certain risks (some of which she or he may not fully appreciate) and that injuries, property damage, or other harm could occur to the students or others. Students accept and voluntarily incur all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which arise during or result from attending a class or other event at regardless of whether or not caused in whole or in part by the negligence or other fault of Sew It! Workshoip and/or its affiliates, employees, officers, agents or insurers.Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me!